Which CotF HA or TBM mission is easiest and best xp

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by quakedragon, Sep 6, 2021.

1. quakedragon Augur

Take into consideration scaling. I want to know which is easiest with SCALING considered.
    Which CotF or TBM HA's or any other HA's are easiest?
    Which one is best xp?

Grubbles, looks easy, just kill 10, kill 12, kill 11. *fine print these trash mobs are higher scaled than the ones in Bixie Warfront (They about as tough as quest* NAMEDS).

Has anyone ran through the HA's recently with 80s 90s (NO 100s)? Which ones were walk in parks?

Everyone keeps saying "do this do that", but what in TBM what in CotF HA's?
    I could do Neriak 4th gate CotF HA, but.... Those guys are even HIGHER SCALED, possibly NOT EVEN scaled.

Haven't done any TBM, maybe its easier than CotF?
  2. Elskidor Augur

Did both recently while leveling new characters with a couple friends. With 3 of us each boxing 1 other character TBM and Gribbles were fairly easy.

Gribbles is easiest and the reason why it's the best xp out of the bunch is due to using Lesson of the Devoted directly before turning in the first mission. From there you can pick up the second mission and speed through it for another chunk of double xp turn in. In time you can run all 3 of Gribble's missions with Lesson running. It's a massive XP gain. Into the Hills is probably the easiest HA.

When we did TBM the hardest part was the zone needed to gain access to the HAs and merchants. That was brutal but the rest weren't too rough once we were able to use the merchants to upgrade gear. There is more running around and RNG for mob drops in TBM HAs so that can slow you down.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I do the TBM a lot. Running a pally the undead ones are real nice for exp. And its easy to get the mirror.

I have never liked Gribbles, but the Marla ones work well for me and the Bixie ones.