Where's those Pet Name Pots?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Indigo, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Indigo Augur

Holly tweeted a week ago they were coming soon. Any eta?
  2. Ducreux Augur

3. Prathun Developer

Changed internally on 6/1. I believe we need a marketplace update for the Potion of Companion's Amnesia to be available on progression servers. They're on their way and coming Soon™!
    Drexll, Trellium and Jadefox like this.
  4. beyrak Augur

Thank you!
  5. Jadefox Augur

6. beyrak Augur

So they will be available after next patch? How does this work?
  7. Sinzz Augur

can we get race change and name change pots as well ? pretty please?
  8. Trellium Elder

Yaaay, pet naming.

And, no to character renaming potions on TLP. Name=reputation.
    Drexll likes this.
  9. Drexll Augur

Yeah, character renaming is bad for any game. It's a license to be a .
  10. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

There are no repercussions for having a bad rep anymore, who cares if they change their name?
  11. Sinzz Augur

the name changing don't matter I mean gear is pretty easy to spot on someone and as far as race change name change its been on live forever might make db more money and rep really don't matter because people buy from douchebags all the time and group with them.
  12. Drexll Augur

Well there may not be repercussions from DBG anymore, but I'd like to know that if I find that Joeblow is either a terrible player or an out and out goober that I don't have to accidentally wind up grouping with him again because he forked over $5 or whatever it is to change his name and avoid being shunned.
  13. nipper Lorekeeper

Never punish the community as a whole for the few bad apples. Name changes are wanted for several reasons. And anyway, maybe some bad apples want to start fresh and behave themselves.
    gander and Liquid like this.
  14. gander Augur

I agree. Seems like everyone in this world gets a second chance (and should) but the "Hit King" Pete Rose.
    Jadefox and Giappo like this.