Where would YOU punt a gnome?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dandy, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Dandy Augur

If you had the power to punt a gnome across Norrath, where would it end up and what would happen?

Example:

Into the mouth of a dragon. But the dragon doesn't like the taste. So it spits the gnome back into the air. The gnome eventually crashes into the flying saucer in Qeynos, causing it to blow up and set the city on fire.

Let your imagination fly!
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  2. guado Augur

...wonders why orienn or lonye haven't commented yet.

clicks post reply unsatisfied.
    Sancus and Silv like this.
  3. Khat_Nip Meow

I would punt the gnome into a field of antimatter that would miraculously extend to all gnomes in existence/nonexistence, past/current/future/concurrent spacetime, through n dimensions, reality/unreality, the known/unknown/unknowable, reachable/unreachable, fathomable/unfathomable, minimum Planck length to infinity into a singularity.

That's where I would punt a gnome.
    Dandy and Iila like this.
  4. Bigstomp Augur

It really depends. Are they wearing a backpack full of explosives? If so, I'd say rivervale.

If not, I'd punt them into Arx, with instructions to keep FV alive or else. They've caused enough problems in recent expansions they can guard her.
    Dandy likes this.
  5. Kellaer Augur

Into some sort of mountain, where they can be memorialized forever.
    Dandy and Iila like this.
  6. Jadefox Augur

I would feed my gnome after midnight, then punt it into a pool.

--Jade, bringin' back the '80's.
    And more gnomes apparently.
    Diptera and Dandy like this.
  7. Shadva Del`Shai Augur

If you feed a gnome after midnight, you get a halfling.... or maybe a dorf. *grin*

I would love to punt a gnome to Sleeper's Tomb, directly into The Sleeper's mouth. The gnome toxin would guarantee that The Sleeper could never be woken, thereby making sure that the Mask of Tinkering (gnome illusion) and other items would drop forever.
    Dandy likes this.
  8. moogs Augur

In between a couple of sandbags, head first of course.