Where is my bazaar trader's money?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Elizabeta, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Elizabeta Augur

When someone buys something from a trader, the pp goes into the character's inventory. But what happens when someone remotely buys something from a trader? Where does this money go?

Last night i restocked my trader, and left him online. This afternoon i look and see his PP count is up by 70,000. I was like... great! Then i scroll through the purchases and just on the first screen without scrolling i see 72,000 worth of items sold. When added up it totaled to 179,000pp yet only 70,000 was added to my trader.

I really have not paid attention to offline vs online trading, and my numbers above do not match up. The sales that went to people who browsed my wares were 15k, with the other 164k going to people who did not browse my wares, so i assume those were remote purchases.

Given that i received more than my local purchases, i would like to know how money gets transferred and where it ends up, and more importantly, how much have i lost since remote purchasing went live?
  2. Elizabeta Augur

Does the Universal Chat Service have anything to do with remote trading? It was down a few times yesterday on Tunare. Overnight i received 100% of my sales. I wish i had normal logging on so i could have correlated the chat downtimes with the sales :(
  3. yaddab Augur

PP for off-line sales goes straight to your trader in the same way as normal sales. The logging would not have helped you since it does not work if you are offline, nor does the bazaar log. When you log on you get a yellow text in your chat window telling you what you have sold.

If you appear to have lost plat I would petiton

Edit: just re read what you said, but the same pretty much holds true!
  4. Raptorjesus5 Augur

Did you check to see if you have a parcel?
  5. Talif Augur

I keep reading that you're supposed to get text in your chat window saying what you've sold, but I've never seen it. Weird.