Where do you farm Hypocracy/Avarice ect?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Weebaaa, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Weebaaa Augur

Hi folks!
    I've managed almost all of the TBM achievements and haven't found a single of the expansionwide AC augs.

Where do you all recommend Farming guys for this? I'm thinking a HA, as the mobs have less HP in them. I think maybe the DemiLife or Decay one would be good, if the lower tiers have even weaker mobs (?) If not them obviously Crypt of Decay/Sul would win for mob density.

Where did you grind yours? (I wasnt' expecting to have to grind mine, honestly)
    What were your experiences?
  2. segap Augur

Got several of them while camping other augs. Not sure I ever saw one in an instanced task.
  3. Brohg Augur

Only drop in live zones. Do Demi:Life or Demi: Decay to maybe get ornament drops while you're at it.
    Drusi likes this.
  4. Ghostdog New Member

I have obtained these 2 specifically and many more augs that are useful .
    They seem to actually begin dropping after several Full clears of mobs in a general given area . So that means a sustainable group and some fast killing will give you a improved chance at these augs.
    I received non of these in instas . This was gotten from the demi plane of life farming. The ornaments also should drop too .
    I have not camped names to get them , simply regular mobs.
  5. Orbital101 Augur

There is no secret about it... Pick a spot and mass pull until it drop. Can take 5 min or 2 weeks because... RNG

I seen it drop in all zones but PoLife and none in instanced
  6. Brohg Augur

PoLife you mean PoHealth? definitely had several drop there
  7. Orbital101 Augur

oops yeah... still waking up after a long run lol
  8. Thraine Augur

what does this mean? the aug is random because rangers exist? lol

*edit* Random Number Generator .. RNG .. i get it now :)

And as to not add nothing to the thread, I farmed my hypocracy in Demi Decay. i started off killing rats, 20 mins later i had my aug. it was a lucky day for me
  9. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Demi decay best just for the scraps as Brogh said, imo. That way you can make a little extra plat on the side or hook up lazy guildmates.
  10. Dropfast Augur

Yea they only drop in static zones, any of them works fine. But if you have bad luck in general be prepared to kill hundreds to thousands of mobs >< My problem was not really getting a random rare to drop, but getting the right one. All the good random augs and gear are on the same loot table. When a rare goes to drop, it can be any one of the augs OR gear. It was a really crappy way to do great augs that everyone needs. Hopefully this doesn't happen ever again.
  11. Weebaaa Augur

Ugh. Alright. Thanks for the clarification on static zones.