When will we get AOC's For leveling dungeons? Two Birds with one stone

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Angered, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Ishbu Augur

Private servers already exist if you want to spend the whole game locked away with just your little group and never interact with anyone else
  2. Hendar Augur

You can click on the person's name and select "ignore".
  3. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

I can’t help but notice that you in particular take issue with a lot of people’s posts and get into lots of fights on these forums. It reminds me of a saying:

“If you run into an a-hole in the morning, you ran into an a-hole. If you run into a-holes all day, you’re the a-hole.”
  4. KimchiGoddess Augur

If we put ThxAlot and his other troll accounts aside, I've only really had a problem with font-obnoxious posts. I've complained more about DPG than anything else here.
  5. PeterPansicle Journeyman

LOL Kimchi does not get in a lot of fights with peeps here mate. I lurk and read more than I post, I've seen trolls get it but I don't see her fighting with random forum peeps? Either way, the font thing is pretty obnoxious and annoying esp. if you're trying to surf the forums on mobile which I do at times due to not being near a PC. I can get peeps wanting to bold, underline or italicize (is that right? italicize? lol) for emphasis on a word or sentence but all the extra with different colours and font sizes etc is pretty extra. It would be nice if the font editor only allowed the basic bold/italic/underline and did away with the part that let you increase the font and make it annoying shades.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  6. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Your colors, fonts, and use of bold lettering is reason enough to disagree with you.
    Arog, KimchiGoddess and PeterPansicle like this.
  7. Arog Augur

^^^^^
    KimchiGoddess likes this.