When will Vaniki and Yelinak be visible on the server status page?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zansobar, May 26, 2022.

1. Zansobar Augur

Last year the new TLPs were visible on launch day, so far I haven't seen the new TLPs show up on the server status page.
  2. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

That's odd, I was stuck in queue for a while YESTERDAY after the servers launched. And I just checked the server selection, and they are both indeed on there. Maybe reboot your PC, and try again.
  3. Baldur Augur

Waring_McMarrin likes this.
  4. Gnomie Denser than most

Medium population on a new TLP doesn't look good
  5. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Speculation about the server population and suggesting that is the motivation doesn't help.
  6. TheAgenda Augur

We're speculating the fate of a served based on population after 1 day? Cool.
  7. Gnomie Denser than most

I mean the past two TLP cycles had queues days into the server releases. Vaniki and Yelinak didn't have queues the evening of the first day. General chat is more populated on mischief than it is on vaniki and yelinak.

I'm not bashing them, and I'm playing on Vaniki for the achievements. But lets be real...Yelinak is a clone server of every other generic TLP that's died before it. It will last until POP / GOD then die. Vaniki is a niche server that people will play on as a side project for the achievement rewards that they can claim on another server. Vaniki will remain semi populated through the level 70 slog on Mischief / TB, then dwindle off.
  8. TheAgenda Augur

All by design. Bags and potions will be bought. Cash will flow. Rinse, repeat, recycle.
    Velisaris_MS, Ileasa and Gnomie like this.
  9. Waring_McMarrin Augur

And making claims that the population of the server is the reason that they have not updated the server status page isn't helpful at all. Considering what was happening in the country/world when the last two launched it might not be a fair comparison. Not sure why you are so focused on the queue size rather then just waiting for the page to be updated to show the population level.