When should I spend Mark of Valor?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by asfasfasfasf, Sep 2, 2017.

1. asfasfasfasf Augur

I am level 77 and my gear is pretty junk, but I can do the HA's without any problems. Should I spend the marks now and fix any weak slots? Or save them until I'm higher level and buy something uber?

2. Treiln Augur

The gear upgrades every 5 levels.

If melee, I'd upgrade the weapons every 5 levels (so 80), as well as the arms to keep the cleave focus up to par with your levels as well. Then perhaps at 85 get a full set of gear with your Marks if you have enough. Should last you over until you can buy a set of gear touched gear off the bazaar.

If caster: you can go 20 levels without upgrading gear and do just fine still. Perhaps look into the non vis gear and a few augs to up specific foci and/or spell damage. But once again, at level 85 I'd try to get a full set of gear until you buy fear touches.

Just my opinion
  3. Belkar_OotS Augur

If you are not having issues with actually doing the heroic adventures, I would spend the points on level appropriate augs (as you will get much more use from them, and each vendor adds a few more augs/gear as you move up in levels) since they will last you decently until you hit your late 90's and early 100 levels.

Once you start noticing survival issues I would start replacing the worst pieces at that point
  4. asfasfasfasf Augur

Thanks guys! Helps a lot.