When do TDS zones unlock?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Feznik, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Feznik Elder

Anyone know when the t2,3,and 4 zones unlock from progression?
  2. segap Augur

It takes about two hours to do that progression these days. And at least a third of that time is spent hitting your h key to hail.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Aurastrider Augur

Have they made an announcement about lifting the flagging for the zones?
  4. CrazyLarth Augur

I think I have this right
    Last year Feb/Mar ROF unlocked -only the requester needed the flags to request raids the year before Raid flagging had to be done. this Feb/Mar COTF was unlocked, but there were no locked zones per-say you still had to due progression to request tasks.
    COTF- Plane of War parts of the zone are still locked have to due that progression tasks to get in other parts of the zone -Dot will DT you but it was a special zone.

The unlocking happens around Feb/Mar after a new Expansion comes out.

P.S. what I am talking about is not the same thing as unlocking access to a new zone for FTP that happens Day 1 of the new Expansion.
    Jumbur and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  5. Feznik Elder

Did TDS zones unlock with the release of the RoS expansion today?

Also, is TBM now free to play since RoS was released?
  6. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Previously locked TDS zones were not unlocked today at expansion release time(I could not zone into caverns of endless song with my unflagged character). Not sure if it was intentional or and oversight? :confused:
    snailish likes this.
  7. Goodn Augur

You resurrect a 6 month old thread where the last post clearly states that zone unlocking occurs in the Feb/Mar time frame (EQ anniversary time)...

...and you ask if TDS zones locked today. And then someone followed up.

I don't know what to say...

TDS zones should unlock in the Feb/Mar 2018 time frame.
    snailish and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  8. Awesome X New Member

^ These forums are relatively dead and need the action. So get over yourself, E-crusader. It's not like you added information- you acted incredulous and then repeated the Feb/Mar thing.

brb rezzing an old thread...
    Feznik likes this.
  9. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Goodn added to the public good by pointing out the nonsesnse and helping the rest of us have a good laugh!

As to the forums being dead, this was posted on the single busiest day these forums have seen in a year, but yeah, thanks!