When are you going to increase the Succulent Flesh drops off the dreaded cacti in OT?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Angre, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Angre Augur

I think the title says it.

A reduction in their DS Aura would nice as well OR change it to a Damage Shield that can be remove with a remove magic type spell?

Peeps trying to make the new food and the big bottle neck is Succulent Flesh off the cacti. Please fix this and increase the drop rate of Succulent Flesh. Its ridiculously difficult to get these items off the cactus.

Angre
  2. Cicelee Augur

Why does everyone want easy mode? Goodness.

Devs probably don't want everyone's bazaar mules and fifth characters to have stacks of the food on them. I mean the best food in the game did increase in power by 3-4 times the previous best. It should not be common like bread and water.

If you cannot kill the mobs, then kill other mobs and get stuff to sell for plat and buy the food (or the succulent) in bazaar...
  3. Koryu Professional Roadkill

I spent an evening specifically killing cactii, and for me they had a 1-in-3 drop rate for their flesh. I put mine up for sale and never saw them sold.
  4. Angre Augur

Odd...
  5. Angre Augur

I do have a buyer offering 10k for EACH succulent flesh and no sellers. I wouldn't call it easy mode dude. If you are in game, type /bazaar see how many are for sale or type /barter and see how many buyers there are and what kind of prices are being offered.

I can kill the mobs, just fine with burns so I don't get ate up by the aura. And I suppose you can do far better because you are..... perfect and survive on Kryptonite.
  6. svann Augur

They last forever if you are careful. I added a /useitem line for cheap food and cheap drink so every time I restart my melody it tries to eat something. The only way I ever consume the good stuff is when I go afk for too long.
  7. Angre Augur

8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Ahhhh.... any time someone wants an adjustment to something out comes easy mode. Believe it or now you can make small adjustments in many parts of the game without crying about easy mode. I am so tired of easy mode this easy mode that.

Apparently even the tiniest adjustment and out comes the cry of "EASY MODE". I mean seriously? Sometimes one trick ponies get a bit tiring.
    Ghubuk likes this.
  9. Imak Augur

I manged to collect 60-some succulent flesh while camping Needle long enough to get 3 augs to drop. When I am in aug-farming mode, I kill pretty much only what I need to and semi-afk until respawn, so its not as if I run laps trying to find succulents to kill. Flesh seemed common enough to me.
  10. Vdidar Augur

I will be checking out your buyer tonight.
    roguerunner likes this.