Whats With Suitcase????

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Krunix84, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Krunix84 New Member

Ok so at least on my server (The Rathe) theres an NPC who just randomly shows up about a week ago. His name is Suitcase and its a Chokadai and he hands out near the PLane of Time guys. He doesnt respond to hails and when you try to give him something he gives it right back. Heck if you try to walk into him you walk threw him. What or who is this NPC what is its Purpose? [IMG]
  2. Krunix84 New Member

3. Qbert Gallifreyan

I would recommend targeting it, and then: /pet who leader
  4. AnzoRagespirit Augur

Yah it's prolly a pet, sometimes pets and even mounts bug out if someone /q in PoK I've seen my SKs mount in PoK for a week before even after logging in and out, it just stayed there for about a week.
  5. Nniki Augur

It is the pet of a beastlord on the server that has bugged out.
  6. Koryu Professional Roadkill

There's been a bug in game for a few patches now (at least since I noticed it) where player pets can become orphaned from their owner somehow and left behind in the zone. The pet will remain until the zone resets for some reason, because he's already there and so has to be given a reason to despawn, but isn't on a zone population list to respawn when the zone comes back. Suitcase is a good name for an animal with a leathery hide, and he probably properly belongs to an Iksar Beastlord on your server who is just as confused as you are about why his pet is hanging out in PoK.
  7. Krunix84 New Member

Lmfao thanks guys
  8. Wildjester New Member

It's my pet! (Meedoo) lolz Can't keep him away from the bar! :)