Whats with all the login server issues lately

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ghostinthemachine, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Ghostinthemachine Elder

Trying to log in to get some gaming before work and the login is down......again.....try feeding the hamster please
  2. Funky Cheese New Member

Yep login server appears borked. I like that it asked me to check my internet connection though. That gave me a chuckle.
    Mynde Kandie likes this.
  3. bigganz New Member

Any one have idea how long logins gonna be down ??
  4. Yzzer New Member

I just registered my forum account to post this. It is just the login servers too as I have one of my accounts online fine, just cant get the others on :)
  5. ilaar New Member

Same here.... cant get my two hours of play in before work because the log in is down again. So annoying
  6. Cleaver Augur

ya if you're in game you're fine dont log off.
  7. kthehammy Elder

Can someone please wake up and restart the login sever.
  8. Kendean New Member

More login issues happening now ... can we get some love and get this fixed ?
  9. Shaydes New Member

Login server love, needed!!
  10. Ghostinthemachine Elder

And now the launchpad isnt working.....
    Shaydes likes this.
  11. Eniner Augur

The patcher is fine what you are going through is mass people trying to log in at once and its timing out. Literally whats going on right now is a minor ddos but its not a ddos its actually players trying to login to the game all at once.
  12. Shaydes New Member

launchpad still works for me just slow as heck.
  13. Shaydes New Member

For something that is working fine, I have not been able to log in for the last 59 ,minutes.
  14. Konvictken New Member

Its not from mass people trying to log in. I was playing the game when i slowly went LD.
  15. Slooty New Member

*sigh*

Sorry everyone,

I decided to burn a vacation day to chill at home, relax and play some EQ. Every single damn time I do, without fail it seems something like this happens.

Oh well time to start building my Raspberry PI 3 that came in the mail yesterday. Hope they get it up soon.

DBG Staff:
    Any chance you all would be willing to implement a script that checks authentication gateway connectivity every 15 minutes? If none is detected, initiate a reboot of the login server through other means (maybe KVM over IP?).

Would save you all alot of hassle, assuming this is a problem that just requires a recycle, though to your credit I'm sure your team already has something like that in place.
  16. alanon Lorekeeper

Since the 95 daily is in pillars of alra at the moment, I can't stay logged in longer than a day or I crash when I try to port there. I like to get up early and get my EQ fix in before work too.
  17. ken1975 New Member

all i know is they need get there together i know daybreak wants to just sit on there butts and do nothing and collect the money but dam fix the logins
    Shaydes likes this.
  18. Slooty New Member

They are on Pacific time so unlikely to see any updates for a few hours at least =(
  19. Slooty New Member

At least Yi-Min isn't here yet trying to recruit people out of general chat, I can't take anymore of that!
  20. Smokezz The Bane Crew

That would be incorrect.
  21. Eniner Augur

The patcher it self is online the actual login server on the other hand is down. You may load patcher type in account info but you will not be able to login due to the connection to the servers them self have been taken offline.