What will be in the marketplace when Ragefire launches?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zujilli, May 20, 2015.

1. Zujilli Elder

I didn't get a chance to check this out in beta. I have heard that some bags will be going in, along with certain xp pots. Anyone know for sure what will be in the marketplace when Ragefire goes live?
  2. Trosh Augur

Exp Potions, name change tokens, probably some decorative augments and hero forge junk.. there won't be any house stuff, mounts, polymorph or petamorph wands, race change potions, etc etc.

Not much, basically.
  3. Tank Journeyman

will there be bags ?
  4. Trosh Augur

Nope, only beta rewards. you do have 2 Bag* tho, one on your toon and one in bank.
  5. MBear Augur

Was hoping they wouldn't do the name change tokens yet.
    Fallfyres and Indrigoth like this.
  6. Lekkric18 Elder

Actually there will be bags in the Ragefire marketplace, 8slot 20wr for 1000 and 10slot 0wr for 1200 I believe. There's a thread around here somewhere with the info.
  7. Trosh Augur

Ah, I thought I remembered Rog saying that they wouldn't be available.. though perhaps he just meant the super nifty 17095 slot giant 100% ones
  8. Rolien Elder

If the server community sticks together to actually not group with those who go out of their way to harm others by training or Ksing constantly Daybreak will make a killing on those name change tokens and I'm hoping that after they bought one to get a new name they will learn to not do that crap again.
  9. MBear Augur

Here is to positive thinking /toast
  10. deathdodge Journeyman

they use to have pages where it showed who changed their name, wonder why they got rid of it. I changed mine at one point as I created a character when I was 13 and relatively bratty, and changed it at 16 when that reputation was STILL there on live, but it didnt work since that archive page was there, had to switch servers to get into a great guild.
  11. Numiko Augur

I bet petamorph things will be in now they they have fixed them so that it no longer gives enchanters control over their pets.
  12. Vaclav Augur

They were showing on Beta - I'm expecting them in.

Hero's Forge stuff is going to be in as well.
  13. Fairin Lorekeeper

all i want is a vah shir (or the new kerran model!) polymorph wand

im sure others would love an iksar one >:)

hinthint nudgenudge*
    Fallfyres likes this.
  14. Fallfyres Augur

---------------------
    There is no reason at all for the character name change potions to be put in, period. Makes a LOT of difference since with limited GM involvement for discipline, player social curtailment is one of a very few choices even available as to corral the sewer scum if and as they slime up our new server.
    MBear likes this.
  15. MMOer Augur

I wish there was polymorphs and wands =(
    I like glitter that isnt pw2
    Fallfyres likes this.