What to Experience

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Braldar, Feb 15, 2024.

1. Braldar New Member

Hey all,

I’m a returning player and finally reached 50+ by mainly doing the Hot Zones and I’m quickly approaching the highest level I have gotten to in EQ. I plan to take my time and do things like the Epics (killed Quillmane yesterday for the cloak for my Mage that I created in ‘01…) which leads to my question:

What quests, items, whatever should I experience while playing? Maybe something you thought was cool or fun (example: I’ve always wanted Jenniy’s Two Tone Cuirass because of the reference), or interesting clickys.

Another quick question:

Is there a resource that shows all the epic parts for all classes in a certain zone? Just want to make sure I have everything I need when I’m done with a zone.

Thanks!
  2. Grove Augur

You were very lucky to have found the cape on that kill. Quillmane has far more pants in his closet than capes.
  3. Iven the Lunatic

Nah, it is a 50/50 chance.
  4. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

If you're not going to fast track your leveling, you could work on the Breakdown in Communication truly epic quest from gates of Discord. I don't know specifically how long the aug remains viable, but I believe it was a few expansions at least. Once you complete your 1.0 there are still the 1.5 and 2.0 epics as well. Or you could go to Crescent Reach and do the Hero's Journey line of achievements, that will require you to complete the content from TSS, with lots of gear and other special rewards.
    Annastasya likes this.
  5. Spacemonkey555 Augur

60/41 in favor of legs, with a sample size of 172 kills
  6. Annastasya Augur

At 50? Start on conquering all the Kunark Dungeons.