What to add to this group?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nadric, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Nadric New Member

Me and my friends are going to start some new toons and was wondering what class i should add, they have already chosen paladin, necro and monk. I was thinking of making a cleric or shaman so we can get the necros 2.0 eventually since we would need a real healer, or maybe an enchanter to help with progression missions. Of those 3 which do you all think would be most beneficial to the group or if anyone has another suggestion for a different class I'm open to try anything.
  2. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Shaman if you are going all the way to the top before worrying about the 2.0. You can stop and get the 1.5 and use merc healers.
  3. Brosa Augur

I agree with Tarvas. You already have a tank and the dps needed now you need support. A group can only go as far as thier tank will take them. No better support for a tank then a shaman. Plus shamans are fun to play. Healing abilities are lacking until your hitting late 50s but if your not a full group of PCs then us merc healer. Shaman can MH at higher levels
  4. Nadric New Member

Shaman was my original thought, but i wasn't sure how important CC was in progression haven't done any progression since t1 HoT.