What the Fragment

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yimin, May 31, 2016.

1. Yimin Augur

What was it that made The Fragment of Legendary Alaran History , drop so much this past weekend ? Was is the exp bonus or the faction bonus , cause id really like to know ....

Yi Min
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Warpeace Augur

RANDOM LUCK
    roguerunner, Yimin and Iila like this.
  3. Yimin Augur

Well I did get 5 Frags first day of weekend , and then I got 6 the following day in sleepless nights missions , but this is not the norm .. Hope I get this lucky again with out 50 percent exp and double faction....
  4. Tanker New Member

Clearly it's magic.
    Yimin likes this.
  5. Yimin Augur

Hmm today after running this mission I got only one frag compared to when we had 50 percent exp and double fraction from the past weekend ....

Now the reason for this post is so I can buy the right potion , it will be exp or faction potion but one will make fragment drop more this is for sure ....

And if a Derv would care to set the record strait this would be so total awesome sauce :D

Yi Min
  6. Thraine Augur

A Derv? .. Dervish Cutthroat? maybe you mean a Developer but i have never seem them called "Dervelopers" before lol
  7. Yimin Augur

Yes like I said ,if a Derv would like leave comment here , this would be great ,on what potion I need buying hehehe , I know they very busy, but all they have to say is ,it is the faction or exp potion I need buy ....or maybe the exp or faction had nothing to do with Fragments drop like candy ...

Yi Min
  8. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

I'm going to go with the faction and XP bonus had nothing to do with the increase. After completing 2 Tears I can say that the rng can be odd like that. I'd have days I got 4 or 5 to drop back to back and other days I wouldn't see a single 1.
    Yimin likes this.
  9. Yimin Augur

Ok then , I will do the 4 missions and sleepless night until my eyes burn out :D

Yi Min