What the devs do now to the UI?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Lorewood, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Lorewood Lorekeeper

Maybe someone can help me here I came back from vacation and log in and my custom spell cast window is broke ( the one I have been using since like omens of wars ). It used to look like this. and now it looks like this. The buttons are 27x27 compared to the default 40x32.
    the code snippet from my EQui_CastSpellWnd.xml for the small spell bar ( buttons only )
    <SpellGem item = "CSPW_Spell0">
    <ScreenID>CSPW_Spell0</ScreenID>
    <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition>
    <Size>
    <CX>27</CX>
    <CY>27</CY>
    </Size>
    <SpellGemDrawTemplate>
    <Holder>A_BtnPressed</Holder>
    <Background>A_BtnFlyby</Background>
    <Highlight>A_SpellGemHighlight</Highlight>
    </SpellGemDrawTemplate>
    <SpellIconOffsetX>2</SpellIconOffsetX>
    <SpellIconOffsetY>2</SpellIconOffsetY>

</SpellGem>

All I can think is they unhooked the the spell icons somehow or I forgot something in the years since I first started using this. I can get the spell to show if I use the default <Holder>A_SpellGemHolder</Holder> <Background>A_SpellGemBackground</Background>
    but I get that yucky octagon spell gem

ONCE AGAIN Something that has worked flawlessly for years and years out of the blue is broke. So any help what I'm missing or forgot or what broke this is appreciated

[IMG][IMG][IMG] [IMG][IMG]
  2. Lorewood Lorekeeper

Actually i think they remapped all the gemicons I had an older EQfolder and it has 3 gemicons03.tga files in it and my current one has 23 gemicons##.tga in it. So i guess whatever they did the last patch messed up the mapping to the A_BtnPressed ?
  3. Sarkaukar Augur