what is this junk for, aug storage?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tegila, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Tegila Augur

christmas presents? Iron Greaves of teh Harbigner, etc etc. Empty gear iwth 4 aug slots plus ornament slot, placeable. You place it and get a plain ugly white box. What's the point of these?? Seriously i see no point.

unlike the Crest of Fal'Kaa's order and of Erion's Order that were placeable and had an armor graphic when placed, and ALSO were potentially wearable for a goruper that used to raid (could pop in a cosgrove or phantasmic, a serpents or last blood, and a slot 7 and 8 aug) these make no sense.

these are supposed to be some kinda carrot for the master hunter tasks? less like a carrot and more like an MRE with no water. What flavor are these MRE's supposed to be anyway? storage? some kinda poorly done armor replacements? housing items that never got their graphics fixed? (for all of us wanting suits of armor...we really wanted to place the armor we have in our banks, fyi)
  2. Liliana Augur

I figured since they were all/all they were a way for people who wanted to use different types of Heros Forge armor for looks.
  3. Tegila Augur

why make them placeable then, ahvent tried with a HF aug in them but placing them now has no apparent purpose

take that back, now i have tried and it changes from a white box to a brown bag when placed lol
  4. wingz-83 Augur

Honestly aug storage was the only thing I could think of. I saw these on the hunter and was like....ok 4 aug slots and zero stats. Even if I put in 4 x 42 ac augs in there it would be terrible. I discounted them as unfinished or something.