What is the best leveling path 85-100

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by uberkingkong, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Warmag New Member

On level 1-85:

Leveled up LOTS of alts this way. From a barbarian perspective. Level 1-20 I usually hunt in everfrost, Qeynos, etc. until mobs green out, then blackburrow. From 20-30 I move over to Unrest or kill stuff outside of halfling town (forget the name offhand). From 30-35 find a hotzone on Luclin or frontier mountains (giant fort). 35-45 the overthere (maybe Dawnshroud Peaks also). Nearing up to 50 I head to Kunar's Castle (?) in Kunark expansion, maybe also Kedge Keep underwater so have a rebreather or some kind of water breathing item or spell also the great divide is good up to 50. From 50 to 55 go to Dulak's Harbor and/or City of Mist. From 55-62 head to Veksar (deep in zone vs. the undead there - especially good for necromancers in this level range) or Siren's Grotto. 62-65 planes of power zone (plane of nightmare or plane of storms, etc.) 65-70 Wall of Slaughter. At 70 you could own Undershore. From 70 - 75 I would go to plane of Earth (or plane of Fire but that zone always seemed camped). From 75-85 (under 80 I would get help from higher level players on this) Fortress Mechanotus. 85-95 The Grounds. 95-100 Valley of Lunanyn (this part I am presuming as my 94 shaman has yet to try this formula).