What I Thought Oakwynd Would Be:

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Heirauz, Apr 7, 2023.

1. Pizzanomicon Augur

I mean we had a guy in our guild on mischief that was generally well respected and he made bank even living in the US lmao. Dude was hitting the club after sessions.

The problem here is none of these scrubs were in AOE power leveling groups in classic eq back in 99- early 2000s. So they think this is some type of new evil permeating their rose tinted glasses.

Casual players didn't even get to touch chardok on high pop servers back then. They should feel privileged that pick zones exist.
    Go Take A Nap likes this.
  2. Go Take A Nap Augur

no, it just makes you have less slots available to pl with and the price of the pl will increase. The demand is always there as players have lives and cant be bothered to level a second, third, fourth time. Additionally there are options to have bottle neck levels with geared toons that are lower level to help carry.

My guess is this will only increase the pressure on PLers to provide a new service that fills the gap while removing core out of group game play that players enjoy. Like having an out of group ranger help dps in pofire ect.
    Pizzanomicon likes this.
  3. Salluien New Member

Couldnt you just invite the high level to your group, have it pull, then drop group once your bard has tagged it? i feel like there are many ways around this
  4. Heirauz Journeyman

Okay now I know this post is a lie.
    Guy plays EQ AND goes to the club? I don't think so.
  5. Ruhi Augur

lol - you heard it guys - we should all feel privileged.
  6. Sweetkisses New Member

Changes group dynamics too. You can sit healers outside the group and pull to a safe spot, they are at zero risk of pulling aggro since they can be set outside the group and wouldn’t be flagged, so could heal with impunity.
    6BoxerOnCoirnav likes this.