What file contains chat font size settings?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Massimo_Bertoxx, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Massimo_Bertoxx Augur

Having never done it, I was bored one day and started screwing around with my chatfont size and now I can't get it back to default.

Tried moving the main ini out of the EQ directory and that didn't do it. Not sure really what else to try besides backing up that and char inis and reinstalling. Which would be nice to avoid.

Any help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
  2. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

EQ.ini contains the settings but I think it defaults to 1 so /chatfontsize 1 should make it back to normal or you can cycle through up to 10.
  3. Massimo_Bertoxx Augur

I appreciate the response but the global ini doesn't have the settings. As I mentioned in the OP, I tried moving it out and seeing if that reset it and it didn't. Chat font size remained the same.

And, again, appreciate the help, but /chatfontsize # was what I was using when I got it all out of whack. None of the numbers restores it back to default. Default is somewhere in between two of them but once you mess with it you have to choose from sizes that aren't the same as default. It's either larger or smaller but not the default size, unfortunately. Hence my question.