What expansions/subscriptions to sell and buy in bazaar?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Drusi, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Drusi Augur

As a silver with 18/20 expansions I can buy from sellers in bazaar by running up to them.
    As a silver with 18/20 expansions I can sell to barter buyers by running up to them.

If I had gold, would I be able to sell items in bazaar by standing (but not offline?)?

If I had ROF/COTF(just ROF is enough?) but still silver would I be able to buy and sell directly (to barter buyers) when in bazaar? That is I could just click and buy/sell without any of the running?

If I have ROF/COTF and gold I obviously can do everything including offline selling.

My main interest would be in buying from sellers and selling to barter buyers without running around. What is enough to do that?
  2. Yther Augur

Yes to all. RoF for last question.
    Gold status to be seller or barter.
    RoF+ for remote /baz, not sure if the /bar /buy might work remotely in the bazaar, but definitely not out of it, like /baz does.

Yther Ore.
  3. Pelrond Elder

I just bought COTF and I can do that (buy and sell from wherever). I'm silver.
  4. Yther Augur

/buy is only working in bazaar for me. :-? EDIT: On Test that is. Don't have Rof / CotF on live accounts.
  5. Geroblue Augur

I have Rain of Fear on live, I can remote buy from baz and get it in either the guild hall or the NPC in pok who handles it.
  6. Pelrond Elder

I mostly barter. I get stuff people are buying while I'm out fighting and I sell it from wherever I am. I never have to zone. Like I said, I am silver but I bought COTF. It is an excellent feature.
  7. Yther Augur

After double checking. this is what I got:
    Code:
    /bazaar  Everywhere
    /trader  Only in bazaar
    /buyer  Only in bazaar
    /barter  Everywhere
    Yther Ore.
  8. Drusi Augur

Wow, selling to barter buyers from any zone sounds awesome! Looks like buying COTF actually is worth it even if you are not 95 then.