what do u guys thing

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Nohope, May 2, 2017.

1. Nohope New Member

I was thinking of making a enchanter to make plat on the starting server what do u think

what clase is better to make fast money ?
  2. Nohope New Member

will they be a bazaar ?
  3. Febb Augur

You should roll a spelling class.
    andross77, Thewiz, Reht and 1 other person like this.
  4. Galleyan Augur

I lol'd. I'm going to Hell.
  5. Renshu Augur

I had to bite my tongue...
  6. Astley Augur

To answer some of your questions.

1) Enchanters will be alright for making money if you want to invest in Tradeskills right away, you can dump all your money into that and make some back selling the enchanted versions of certain jewelry to other players.

2) No bazaar when the server opens. Not until Luclin. Most likely you will need to sit in the Commonlands Tunnel, and use /auc or join the server auction channel to sell your wares by yourself.
  7. Phantom Ghost Augur

I would say it depends. I'd imagine porters will have the best opportunity to make money by not killing.

The ability to carry more (high str) may be another option... dependent on $$ bags.

Druid route may be able to utilize PL later on... not to mention you could PL yourself if you can box and don'tultimately want to play druid.

Mages are typically easy to farm with, but any spell class has the downside of buying spells.

Enchanter is probably going to be more expensive but I guess it depends on players willingness to pay for buffs early on if you can earn it back.
  8. Arkasluk New Member

One of the best money making class will be the ranger. Get your tracking up to 200 sit around in south karana. Farm quillmane. It sells extremely well for mage epic and everyone needs levitate regardless.
  9. Arkasluk New Member

The best tradeskill to do will be jewelry and pottery. Resist gear and the diety range slots are the big money maker for a while.
  10. trashbag wiz New Member

Personally I thing with my left hand and use the right hand to eat.
  11. eqzekisdead Augur

Necro will make the most money. With feign death you are able to train people until they leave the good cash camps then you can take over.
  12. Ellis Elder

Wow, what great advice. Is this what the EQ community has become?
  13. Backhug Bandit New Member

eqzek is a go-getter and helps makes OOC the colorful place we all love
  14. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

I've never thinged in my entire life..
  15. snailish Augur

fastest money would probably be selling desirable drops on a current server for Krono and selling the Krono on said new server.

2nd fastest would be farming the desirable early drops on said new server that people are willing to pay Krono for. Note... you could use the Krono from the first suggestion to buy the early drops others are selling and then resell them for more...

If you are slightly more patient, you can make money sitting on Krono paid for in earned on the server trading when the price is "A" and not sell them until the price is at least "A x 2" which isn't actually that long.

All of this is like real estate speculation: know the market, know when to get out, and have some luck. Otherwise you can lose (especially the more risky reselling/speculation you do). I personally couldn't be bothered to do any of this as I level slow and have more fun doing things like quests with minimal rewards...

Or just roll a class that can farm hill giants or city guards.
  16. Chillys Lorekeeper

Don't shoot the messenger. eqzek is just being realistic and pragmatic.
  17. Astley Augur

There's a certain amount of /sarcasm in that previous post I think you failed to read.
  18. jeskola pheerie

make banded armor
    farm quillmane
    or better yet farm Efreeti Lord Djarn in Sol B. You should have little to no competition....
    Sumonerr_Tunare likes this.
  19. Thewiz Augur

Yeah, the efreeti in Sol B is never farmed from day 2 through all of kunark.