What are you looking forward to most?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lowbrow67, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Lowbrow67 Lorekeeper

What are you looking forward to most when Kunark unlocks? Doesn't matter what server or when it unlocks? Also, what are you least looking forward to?

I am looking forward to rolling an Ulsan monk like I did in classic. That and having more content to play.

Not looking forward to the overcrowding exp zones or the two poor frogs for Seb keys.
  2. Machen New Member

hotzone exp for alts
    Sinzz likes this.
  3. Elor Elder

4. Porygon Augur

Defensive discipline.
    Simone likes this.
  5. Hendar2 Augur

They upped the spawn rate for seb key froggies, so I doubt that will be much of an issue. It sure won't be like getting VP keys.

What am I most looking forward to? Raiding VP
    What am I least looking forward to? Was going to say keying for VP, but I briefly remembered the pearl turnin to Zordak Ragefire in SolB. Sticking my tongue on a 220V outlet took care of that memory (for now).
    Fallfyres likes this.
  6. Porygon Augur

Instanced Zones will help with that. Instead of 1 Ragefire every 24 hours, it would be 1-4. Which is HUGE. Plus, you can have your guild come down and spawn a new instance, if you needed to.
  7. Finley Augur

So many of the "classic" zones have had their art changed dramatically (Commonlands, Lavastorm, Misty Thicket, etc) that I am looking forward to getting into an expansion that will be closer, aesthetically anyways, to how I originally experienced it. The dungeons are also much larger, I'm tired of cramped hallways and rooms.
  8. Simone Augur

Yeah seriously. It might have made the "new" raid bosses more fun to fight. Though with the upcoming changes I probably wont miss it as much.
  9. Darth Augur

The end of rotations.

Game is pure garbage with them.
    Zublak likes this.
  10. ethyre Augur

Epics and City of Mist
    Fallfyres likes this.
  11. Lifetap Augur

AMEN
  12. Kibanu Augur

My monk's epic. :)

NOT looking forward to getting Pawbuster. :(
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Velious!

Kunark didn't do it for me!
  14. Rhodz Augur

Another step closer to ending the primitive artwork ...
    Actually nothing, my enthusiasm for the TLP has pretty much gone the way of all badly managed games. I want to like this but dam what a mess.
  15. Zublak Augur

Yup! Be prepared to DPS race =P
  16. KumbayaMyLordNagafen Lorekeeper

Awww, my heart's breaking for you, "Faceless cares".
  17. Pixn Journeyman

FFA Kunark is what I look forward to the most.
  18. Kegwell Lurker since '99

Instanced raiding without having to deal with D bags..
  19. Protocol Dragon Defender

I look forward to my spot on the Trakanon rotation.
  20. Syrup Augur

Fungus/jugg trains on trak raids
    Warlord -> entrance trains on VS raids
    "Kill steal" drama on the 3 world spawn dragons
    Bots on VP key piece drop camps
    1 guild getting virtually every phara dar kill till velious releases