What are the odds on...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by EQ1999, Dec 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EQ1999 Elder

1. Dima proposing a rotation within the first month.
    2. Bored Citizen members (those select few we all know) getting banned 2 months into the server because they have nothing better to do than train/ks?
    3. Dima pacifying in-guild drama enough that he actually gets to live his Fippy dream of waking the sleeper next summer (having waited nearly a half-decade for this moment to shine).

My own prediction:
    8:1
    20:1
    1:50
  2. Whales Aren't Orange Lorekeeper

I don't know who any of the people you're talking about OP but it sure does sound dumb. The only thing I know about is waking the sleeper and I was there when he popped up as a giant human for the first time ever.
    Alphont likes this.
  3. Works Elder

Well this is sure be a very polite thread full of positive contributions to the community.
    Sheaffer likes this.
  4. Geri_Petrovna Augur

What are the odds, we could borrow some of the devs back from the TLP servers to fix content for the other servers?
  5. EQ1999 Elder

It's not caustic, just having a bit of fun
  6. Nolrog Augur

Why do you need a rotation when the raid content is instanced? What are the odds you are trying to troll Dima and Citizen and create ingame drama on a server that does not exist. 100%
    EQ1999 likes this.
  7. Works Elder

That depends. How well does that pay?

And I'm just playing along.
    EQ1999 likes this.
  8. EQ1999 Elder

Where there's a Dima there's a way.
    Mezrah likes this.
  9. Geri_Petrovna Augur

Reasonable answer. Look next to my name. All access. I'm paying.
  10. Works Elder

I was just being flippant, I don't actually have an answer for you.

You did raise a question for me, though - why does the forum tell me I'm NOT All Access? Is it because I pre-paid my account and am not on a recurring plan, maybe?
  11. Silentchaos Augur

I got 5 on it
  12. Krek Elder

Troll thread. Shutter down.
  13. ElaidaTL Augur

I mean it's all just in fun right? Like the citizen owns the server that hasn't come out yet threads.
    EQ1999 likes this.
  14. MabbuQuest Elder

I cannot wait to read what the trolls have to say after the launch dust settles and everyone is being civil with one another.

I'm sure they will find something though.
  15. Marthisdil Augur

So are we!
  16. ElaidaTL Augur

They always do. They are usually anon too so myself or Dima cant even tell them to knock it off.
  17. EQ1999 Elder

Started from the bottom now we're here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.