Weird delay, abilities not firing, etc. etc.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by A-Quad, Sep 3, 2014.

1. A-Quad Augur

Been almost 2 weeks that I've noticed weird lag/delay issues. Things like /autoassist and AA hotbuttons - buttons that have worked flawlessly - seem to intermittently not work. For example, I got spammed just now with yellow "Your ability failed. Timer has been reset." text when trying to click Outrider's Attack, GotF, Imbued Ferocity and First Spire. Manually. No stacking issues, by the way. Another example is an unacceptable delay when spamming assist key lately.

What's up? Am I alone in this experience?
  2. SilentWave Journeyman

You aren't the only one. I've been experiencing unresponsive buttons, rubber-banding, spell set doesn't load all the spells, and other general lagging issues. It has gotten a lot worse in the past 3 days. It got so bad a few hours ago (still is now) that I can't do anything in game; can't click, most of my chat won't even go through, even had to miss tonight's raid. I couldn't even camp out. Had to /q to get back to server selection screen. Then it took me over 15 minutes to get to character selection screen & log my toon back in. I noticed that starting from about 15 minutes ago, EQ Forum also started to be quite unresponsive.

FYI to ensure it wasn't my connection, I ran almost half a dozen tests to various servers (local, regional, and international) on speedtest.net. All test results were fine. Access to other websites also are fine. So I believe the problem is not at my end. SOE, please fix this immediately.
  3. SilentWave Journeyman