weird bug

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by matou, Oct 13, 2013.

1. matou New Member

today oct 13 started a weird bug on me.
    1st, i was in lobby and was able to move , ect, then , stuck , can 't move , was not even able to stand still and rotate. ( btw my alt on same computer was able to move NP ) same ui ( i tried as well the default ui ) . so it was not my keyboard the problem,

i thought it was the bug with the shift + up , but after several minutes trying to figure how to get rid of it,, i decided to camp to char select and get back ( same result = can't move at all ).

so i restarted the computer and same thing,...stuck , then someone casted an illusion on me ( mummie illusion ) and it get rid of my mount and i was able to move after ok ,,,,BUT ..

i raided today ( and never use a mount in raid ), and after i died or gated , i went back to lobby with my mount everytime and was not able to move , and had to type /dismount everytime ( since i dont have the mount buff on me ) . so it s a little annoying but i did a hotkey now with /dismount , everytime i zone into lobby. someone told me when i was zoning to g-hall , my mount was still in lobby, alone :confused:

i will see later today or tomorrow if it happen in other zones as well,

so if anyone got that problem, and on a mount , try /dismount and see if you can move after..
  2. Gladare Augur

I've had that happen to me before. I think summoning your mount again while in the lobby will fix it.
  3. obelix Lorekeeper

ty for the tip , but i tried that and didn't do nothing , i had the message for a few "" you can't have 2 mounts at same time "" ...but the bug was still there ,
  4. Gladare Augur

Ah sorry, I forget how I fixed it. I know it had something to do with clicking off the buff, summoning again, possibly zoning a few times (happened to my cleric at the gh door). I know I never used the /dismount command. Of course, it could have possibly broken even further since then. I can recall it happening to me at least 3 times.
  5. Piestro Augur

Let me know if it is still going on please. This sounds like a really interesting one.
  6. obelix Lorekeeper

yep i will let you know , i didn't had time to see this morning ( since i didn't had to gate to lobby ) , happen usually there, , i will log this evening for sure since we are raiding., and will try to zone to different zones as well without the mount and see if it pop again.

i was able to send chat, i was able to cast also, but it looked like my moving key's ( up . down , right or left ) all didn' t work at all, but were working on my alt ( who was also in lobby , np , on same computer ).
  7. obelix Lorekeeper

all running fine now , didn't happen all day long , not sure what happened , 1st day i got that bug about 12 to 15 times
  8. shiftie Augur

You could have spawned partially underworld or been stuck in the geometry

Try a different bind spot?

I've had a bit of whiskey lol I re read the problem but I'd still try another bind location
  9. BoomWalker Augur

Prepare for a future sweep of odd toon mount movement bans on any number of accounts across all servers. The "Silver and Mr. Ed" conspiracy incident...