We’re March-ing right along!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Angeliana, Mar 1, 2024.

1. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

[IMG]
    We’re a fourth of the way into the Year of Darkpaw now!!

We’ve sprung into March and are not even close to being done yet! We’ve got another action-packed month coming to you, so buckle in!

We’ve got something everyone will love for sure as this month’s giveaway item! A Grakaw Mask is the free item of the month! Make sure you log in and grab it on all your characters before it’s gone on April 1st!

We also have a new limited-edition item for sale in the Marketplace. This month’s item is a Storied Rucksack (46 slots)! It will be gone on April 1st, so be sure to grab it ASAP! Fret not; the Orc Warrior metamorph wand and Northern Desert of Ro Teleport Item are both available for purchase in case you missed them.

February’s collection may be gone, but a new one has arrived! The Greater Faydark – Fae Drake Wings collection will only be spawning in March. Be sure to get it done before then.

Later this month, the Ask Me Anything answers will be posted up! The game team is working to get as many of your questions answered before our deadline of March 13th!

Lastly, the Anniversary Tower quest, Heroic Adventure, and merchant items will all be updated later this month on patch day, keep your eyes peeled for the coming article.

See you in game!

Be sure to follow us on social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Discord.

Aiona, Herf, Nennius and 2 others like this.
  2. MageGuy MageGuy

Finally a hat that looks good on Var Shir :p

It also looks really, really good on my Mage w/ Sinister robe - spot on match.
    Angeliana and Rijacki like this.
  3. Herf Augur

We REALLY like the NRO port item. Fantastic for LDoNs. Thank you.
    Barton-Vox, Yinla, Fanra and 2 others like this.
  4. Montag Augur

Not a fan of the helm adornment that requires both luclin models and the hero's forge feature as this month's reward. :(

Pet illusions, clicky ports, player illusions, a bag comparable to a loyalty vendor bag, clicky stat food and drink summons comparable to the vaniki ones, character slots, a mount, etc would all be great. But a hero's forge adornment? Disappoint :(
    Yinla likes this.
  5. Jedis Arch Mage

Time to upgrade that computer.

Of course they are going to give away free items that may also require an additional purchase. Those micro transactions are what's keeping the lights on. More ornaments and hero's forge stuff, please. FashionQuest is the ultimate end game.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

The mask is wearable by all, F2P and even if you don't have Hero's forge

I forgot these works this way from past giveaways and posted in the bug forum and was reminded that you can covert back and forth on the mask and the first version is just in place of a head item instead of HF slot 21.

So if you clicked convert and then realized it was for Hero Forge then just click convert again and you can wear it instead of your helmet
    Rijacki and Angeliana like this.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

is it heirloom?
  8. Jedis Arch Mage

The helm and ornament are both heirloom.
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yes, it is although I am getting one on all my characters since its free. Here is a faded picture from Bonzz of how it looks, kinda. It appears much thinner on my characters faces.

10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Not a fan, reminds me of Elton John.

I'll get one per server, per account and maybe be a couple of others on chars I play regularly, but I love my priate hat. So that account is less likely to use this anyway.
    Hobs, KushallaFV and CatsPaws like this.
  11. KushallaFV Playing EverQuest

I thought it was an ear of corn at first. Looks like something you’d wear at a county fair.
    Svann2 likes this.
  12. Montag Augur

I'm talking about the daybreak store claimable helm/mask
  13. Montag Augur

Well if they think people are gonna legit pay for Hero's forge for that atrocious mask no wonder they're struggling to keep the lights on.

I highly doubt they're banking on money from that crappy helm adorn mask.

And my computers are plenty powerful it's just luclin models are ugly and generic and orginal models, while blocky, have much more artistry and character to them.
  14. Knifen Augur

They where too. Just dont convert it to an ornament and you can equip it like any other head item. It just would have no stats. Doesnt need Heroforge open on the toon.
  15. Knifen Augur

Lucky you! Have yet to see one of those drop.
  16. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Its in the marketplace shop. Its free
  17. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

The magus will port you right into any LDON camp if you have done the adventure stone
  18. Knifen Augur

A Sinister Steamwork Robe Ornament is most def not in the marketplace, they wont even put it on a raid vendor ><
    Yinla likes this.
  19. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

??? Thought we were talking hats. Didn't know you meant the other item in his post.
    Knifen likes this.
  20. KronoQuester New Member

Can this be extended so that it can include the new TLPs in May?

You are leaving a huge number of sales on the table by not extended this to include those servers for a week or two at least after they open!