wayfarer signal flare quest

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Dakreach, Mar 26, 2024.

1. Dakreach New Member

Having trouble completing quest. I turn in flares and dark matter. But, no continuing of quest. I think they have to be turned in manually.

GM said quest may be bugged.

Thanks!
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Are you making 10 Wayfarer Signal Flares in your toolbox and then turning them in unstacked?

Repeat this process until you have handed in 30 Wayfarer Signal Flare.

Then when you give Tialechaety the next Dark Matter, she will move on to step three.

Also make sure you don't have any leftover materials in your inventory - I know on the other quests the NPC won't take the finished product if you have leftover stuff not used.

Although a lot of these conversion quests were changed to allow you to hand in stacked item this one may still be old school.

I don't think GM's even do tradeskills:oops:
  3. Hegsheoshed Augur

I have had to camp doing GoD freebie quests due to the odd item stuck on the cursor but not visible. I think I logged all the way out to desktop. That cleared up that issue.
    Make sure pet isn't in the way or set pets and familiars to click through.
    Make sure you don't have any leftover freebie items from Skelontorim as they both have GoD freebies. Tialechaety also does the refine materials the same as Skelontorim does and her own set of freebies it appears. They share some items in the freebie recipes. Use find to locate any stray bits for destroying.

The quest write up on Zam's for her freebies seems incomplete.

I am now running a member of the Master race out to Abysmal Sea to see if weird things happen when I do these combines and turn ins. This may take a bit if there is no parcel vendor on the Queen of Thorns.
  4. Hegsheoshed Augur

If you do Skelontorim's freebies first you don't get to do to ones she offers. You get to say ' recipes to him and you will learn the Wayfarer recipes she gives out. No small clockwork cat for you.

It would have just been bank filler anyway. Not really a placeable item.

You can also say ' recipes to the Tinkering quest npc in Crescent Reach.
  5. Dakreach New Member

6. Hegsheoshed Augur

Update from gnome number 2. If you have any leftovers after turning in the torches and you attempt the next hand in of dark matter she will tell you to finish the work already given and take your dark matter and give you nothing. Make sure you have no leftovers for the next round of combines. Not a real freebie if you have to give her a piece of dark matter.