Way too many alts

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Kikkorxx, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Kikkorxx New Member

Yet another returning player. With a lot of alts. Currently I have been playing my ranger, who is just about lev 105, but I also enjoy playing the caster classes as well. As of right now I was thinking about just two boxing, back before mercs I would run 6 accounts. So as of today I have a 98 wiz, 96 bard, 96 War, 94 sham, 94 mage, 96 cleric and pretty much all other classes lev 80 or higher. I was thinking either pick one damit, or 2 or 3 boxing. I was leaning towards Bard/Mage or Bard/mage/necro. Most of my higher toons have between 6-8k aa's and pretty well gearded... for group non raid geared. Been a few years and several kids since I was raiding. I don't use hacks and I just macro hotkeys so just not sure what to do. Seems like way to go is mage Pet and 3 t5 casters and mage heal pet or dps and have one healing merc. Oh what to do?
  2. Geroblue Augur

I have 175 alts, so I play each one as I have time. 12th thru 85th level, with none in the 70s.

Roll up a brand new character and go for the low level zones.
  3. Demascuss Journeyman

Mage pet and bard are good choices, you'll want at least 1 healer merc and 2 caster mercs. I'd pick up the Wizard in place of the Necro. Ports and easy to hot button for real easy DPS
  4. Garcielle Journeyman

Put Druid in the mix since you have not played one. Mage/Bard/Druid works very well. Easy Travel/Exodus, Snare (Bard does not have too), Debuffs, Heals, SOE, Skin, and they DPS very well too. Can Hot key spell casting, follow, etc. Gives you a Plate/Leather/Cloth team too.
  5. Ultrazen Augur

Mage/Chanter/Druid or Mage/Bard/Druid is a ridiculously good box. The synergy that druid brings to mage is off the charts. The fire debuffs, + black wolf + druid fire spells and dots = silly DPS. Add the bard or chanter buffs to that and you just melt stuff.

I've run both of those for a long time as a 3 box with no external software. Super easy to manage, and the ability to do content with or without mercs is awesome.
  6. fransisco Augur