Warrior or Berserker?

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Estop, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Estop New Member

Going to be starting back in a few days and have been tossing around the idea of a warrior or berserker on a progression server. I've made a really good tank in the past but I favor melee.

Can someone give me some pros and cons?
  2. mmats Augur

Warriors can handle 2 chicks same time. Berserkers just watch
  3. Estop New Member

Right.
  4. Zhaunil_AB Augur

The choice all yours - want to tank or do DPS?
    IMO one cannot really say one or the other, as their roles are far too different.

Only one thing perhaps:
    While a good tank should have no issue getting into a (raid)guild,
    warriors tend to be closed for longer stretches of time.
    DPS usually has no issue getting in, berserkers even less so i think, in the current state of things.
  5. Zhaunil_AB Augur

After having seen the 2nd post on this from the same poster with exactly the same question in just 3 different forums i wonder:
    Isn't that overdoing it quite a bit?
  6. Questoften32 Augur

Big axe you got there bud, but its not the length and its not the size, its how many times you can make it rise/ashes to ashes dust to dust/take-it-out-and-use-it/or its going to rust. Both apply here.

Berserkers are fun but warriors are self contained, I suppose me OCDness prefers them. Easy to max there skills, but you pay for that with the lower levels, oh yes.

This asked about high levels only though, current high levels, so all should be well.
  7. Filter Augur

I play both and I box the war. The war I've played for 12 years. Zerker I've played less than a year. Zerker's are fun melee class and do great dps. You can tank one or two at a time if you're group geared with lots of augs but it isn't pleasant. I would go zerker because the fun factor.