[Warquest] --Yelinak Server (CST)

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by Jhazz, May 4, 2022.

1. Trox2010 Augur

Lots of great people with lots of groups forming up and leveling together. If you are looking for a casual friendly guild that going to get stuff done in era then look no further than Warquest.
  2. **Dragonslayer** Lorekeeper

Started officially raiding Tuesday did Naggy OW then Aoc then headed to Vox OW then Aoc, we were still hungry jumped into a hate Aoc killed some minis and for some Armor! Oh and we picked up Shield of Immaculate not a bad Tuesday raid

Thursday we downed Fear in 2hrs pretty. Then we went for OW someone decided to train the raid we recovered and got in the right places and another flawless kill.

I’m sure we will continue to plow on our own time if interested. Send Bluegrass-Kidd-Dragonslayer a in-game message or join Discord!
  3. I'm Not A Robot Lorekeeper

I didn't join this guild because I was worried that it would disband in the middle of Kunark.
  4. Ragnoruk Augur

Kidd split the guild just 10 days into the server. I don't blame anyone for wanting to play in a more "hardcore" way but I don't understand why they even joined this guild in the first place. A shame too because the guild was doing very well.