Warders Loot from sleepers tomp - DEV please read!!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by DruidStorm69, Aug 20, 2021.

1. HekkHekkHekk Augur

Maybe next time.
  2. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

So the hope of the warders loot will drop from other mobs is out the window?
  3. Captain Video Augur

Because the code is broken, the scripts won't run in a DZ, and nobody is left on the dev team who understands how the original once worked. Remember that, in-era, Kerafyrm went on a multi-zone rampage and killed pretty much everything in sight; none of that happens on a TLP, because... the code is broken.
  4. Gnothappening Augur

That is a brilliant idea.
  5. Gnothappening Augur

I think I was in skyshrine turning in quest items when he originally was woken on my server and I remember dying to him.
  6. Piznut Angry Gnome

Would be kinda funny for a mischief guild to transfer over and wake him on Thornblade at this point lol
  7. Stymie Pendragon

Please stay tuned for a very important episode of Blossom!
  8. Rauven Augur

If people make enough threads about it. They probably will. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

But for some reason people are more afraid of forum warnings than in-game suspensions.
  9. Piznut Angry Gnome

You'd think the fact that it's so broken that hackers, boxers, or toxic folk make a point to wake it just to troll a server every single TLP would be reason enough for them to fix it.

Typically it's a group of well known RMT'ers who farm a small amount of 1.0 loot, wake the sleeper, then sell for astronomical prices just in time to go derp off to the next TLP and repeat.
    Xanathol likes this.
  10. Duder Augur

Just in time to wait 10 months until the next TLP!
    Gnothappening, Piznut and Boogatti like this.
  11. Lateryn Augur

You know the funny part is. The items that dropped from warders are already on the RMT website. And because they will be the only ones ever on this server, it would be insanely easy to catch the accounts that killed the warders and has/had the loot and take action. Yet DPG can't and wont even do that. They are basically giving the ok for RMT. When you wont even catch or punish the super obvious ones.

Dima and his band of RMTers win again.
    Xanathol likes this.
  12. Siah Elder

How could you distinguish if the items were traded to a burner account or given to a friend? Or tell the difference between it being sold to someone else and them RMTing it? Even looking if you're looking at all the trade logs. Even if there are only a handful of SoDs or MoTs on the server there is no way to tell where each item went and why even with those logs.
  13. Catashe Augur

People been whining for that since Phinny when the AoCs were introduced to TLPs.. So unless the devs armor suddenly cracks.. it ain't gonna happened =\
  14. Hythos Augur

All items have unique ID's in the database, and thus can be tracked back to when it dropped and who looted it.

A fact that, again as you all are intimately aware of, programs exist to hack/cheat/exploit.. and the fact that it remains means one or both of two things:
    They can't prevent it...
    Or
    You know the other one.
  15. Daidraco New Member

I legit thought they were going to be RNG among other raid targets as per the server ruleset. I dont really care that the sleeper was wakened. Just wish the rule set didnt have "exceptions" to the rule every expansion. People would probably appreciate it a lot more if @Ngruk did put 1.0 loot on mobs like AOW/Tunare/Vulak etc. though.
    Xanathol, SnapVine and Yinla like this.
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

There was a time when one of the warders was unkillable on live servers so sleeper couldn't be woken, maybe its time to do the same thing with TLPs until the next expansion launches or beyond.
  17. Veteranplayer Apprentice

the devs NEED to address this. It absolutely turns off the 99% of their paying customer just so 1 guys vicious guild gets the sell the only Sceptre on the RMT websites for 1400$. It is a vicious cycle if you get what im saying, without naming names. Im serious, this ruins every Freaking TLP and the players leave after it. IF the devs kept the loot on the table from pre awakening sleeper this server would have more people on it for longer than ANY other tlp for years to come i guarantee that. There is only 1 krono lord who doesnt want this, and we all know this.
    Stymie, Xanathol and Quiver like this.
  18. HekkHekkHekk Augur

If you're leaving after velious then you weren't planning on staying anyway.
  19. Firesyde424 Journeyman

The problem you run into is that a lot of people have never even seen the inside of ST, let alone Kerafrym. It was a hope I had for this server that I'd finally have a chance to see it. However, like every round of TLP stretching back to Druzzil Ro, the sleeper was awakened before anyone else could see it. So congrats guys, you were the first ones to own 24 year old content and keep the rest of the server from seeing it. Maybe next time...
    Hythos likes this.
  20. Tweakfour17 Augur

Mangler unlocks SoF very soon and Sleeper plays a part in that expac (you get to put him back to sleep!). Maybe an option if you wanted to actually see him =)