Warder Aggro...

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Waldagar, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Waldagar Augur

Somewhere in the last two updates to the game my warder lost the ability to hold aggro. Taunt is on, two rage swords, hobble, epic, debilitating proc. I have never had to resort to rage swords before in order for the pet hold aggro. What have you experienced?
  2. Mazame Augur

Pet did just fine last night in the Sathir's tomb, Had me, 2 rog and a dotting druid and pet held aggro fine.
  3. fransisco Augur

did you accidentally turn off Combat Subtlety?
  4. Brehm New Member

I have noticed a LARGE increase in taunt failing since the patch. With only autoattack on, i can take aggro from my pet. To me it feels like how my pet was during RoS beta (before they fixed it).
  5. Waldagar Augur

I checked and it is still enabled. I did find a couple of things that seemed to help pet aggro. I switched to the pet stun proc instead of debilitating and I switched back to the older (EOK) pet defensive buff.

I think the DoTs are just huge aggro (especially with the upgrade AAs). With auto-attack and two DoTs I will end up tanking. With auto-attack and one DoT, pet seems to be able to hold aggro. With active DPS and one DoT I usually have to flop or tank near the end of the fight.
  6. fransisco Augur

On my enchanter I have the same issue. Running 2 dots can pull agro of my mage air pet with agro weapons.
  7. Stubar Augur

Do you have a /fd /stand marco set up in your dps rotation?
  8. Waldagar Augur

With all the server lag, I end up doing it manually because I don't lose aggro if I stand too quickly.
  9. Stubar Augur

I would get into the habit of doing it manually every time it refreshes, your agro issues should decrease significantly.
  10. svann Augur

this wouldnt be in OT would it?
  11. Waldagar Augur

It happened in OT, but it was also happening in Gorwyn and HS.