Want to get access to the Hate Rising Beta?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Piestro, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Piestro Augur

Hey folks,

For all of you interested in participating in the Hate Rising Beta who still need access, we have a solution!

Please send an email to not relevant anymore with the subject line "Hate Rising Beta". Make sure to include the Station Names for any accounts you would like access for in the body of your email so we can get them flagged and able to participate.

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you in Beta!

EDIT: The Beta is now closed, thanks!
    Leerah likes this.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

3. Leifen Augur

WoW!!
    This is cool Piestro. :) Wish you folks did this on other first run Betas. Missed a couple since I started in 2006 because I was never asked to join. I like this VERY MUCH man. :)
  4. DrinalSham New Member

Email sent, Hope I hear back!
  5. Fendy Augur

They might be feeling desperate for testers. I logged in once, looked around and saw no new content and didn't bother logging in again. I doubt I was the only one with that reaction. Fortunately soon all gold members will have all-access-passes giving us other options of games to play.
  6. Phathom Champion

Everyone that sent an email to me at that address has been flagged or is being flagged in a slow-batch process right now. Please test out the new Heroic Adventures, Missions, Raids, Achievements and report any feedback on the experience or issues you have come across, if any.

When your account is flagged, you will receive an email with instructions on where to download the client and how to copy over an existing character to Beta or to create a character and buff them up to level 100. Please make sure your Email is updated and opt-in for future updates.

Please remember that the Call of the Forsaken: Hate Rises launches next Tuesday, January 21st.

Thank you for helping and see you in game.

Thom Terrazas
    Tarrin likes this.
  7. Axxius Augur

Thom,

Sign-ups not opening until 1 week before the release, when nothing can be changed anymore (/hail, Design Lock!). Technically, you kept your promise that everybody will get in. But this late? :(

Could you perhaps do it earlier in the next Beta cycle?
  8. Fllint Elder

Umm So what happened to the Tues, Jan 21st release date? Piestro just posted that the expansion is going to be released Wed, Jan 22nd. Could we get a 100% confirmation on one date or the other please?
    Kuvani and Bahdah like this.
  9. Reht The Dude abides...

That's not even entirely accurate, we have at least one member who has emailed multiple times and still doesn't have access.
  10. draginn Elder

Hello I have also sent a email for beta with the correct messagename and other info thanks. looking forward to be put in!