Vulak Tss Vote issue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bigz_Zupdarty, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Bigz_Zupdarty Augur

There is currently an issue with the TSS vote on Vulak. When you hail the priest of discord and say vote you get the poll pop up window, but once you cast your vote you receive the message "There was an issue recording your vote. Please try again later"

I can only assume this has something to do with the early vote we received after we beat PoR. Can this issue please be looked at sooner rather then later please.

Bigz
    Warrior at Large.
  2. Toquillaw Augur

I tried just now on two of my accounts and had no issue with it. It gave the usual message for success.
  3. Bigz_Zupdarty Augur

did you try and vote last time the vote was up? I did on my accounts, and im thinking that's why im getting the message above.
  4. Dexar Elder

Could be that's your trouble. I just voted with no problem and I didn't vote when it was up before.
  5. Bigz_Zupdarty Augur

seams like my post caught the attention of someone, I was able to cast my vote...
  6. Toquillaw Augur

Ah good, but to answer your question anyway, yes I voted on all accounts on all of our votes (even the last cancelled one).