Vulak is awesome

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lumbarin, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Lumbarin New Member

I dunno why people complain about vulak. It's like having your own private eq server. Never have to compete for mobs ( at least till lvl 70+) Always have plenty of money for spells and trade skills since no one in bazaar is charging outrageous prices (no one is selling anything really). Been having a great time so far. If you are up for a challenge come on over to Vulak. Although I do recommend making a class that can solo or boxing :) there is at least one guild that will accept low level people trying to level up also so don't worry bout not finding a guild and its a guild full of good people to.

Sure there are down sides but there's down sides to every server. Jump in you'll be glad you did!
  2. Derpfest Journeyman

if you're having so much fun by yourself, why are you asking people to join?

saying you have plenty of money because no one sells anything is kind of weird. just don't buy overpriced stuff.
  3. Oberon Augur

Having no one to play with in low level EQ is dreadful

Having people to play with in low level EQ is one of greatest experiences in gaming.
  4. Eqplayer1999 Elder

"It's a trap"
  5. Lumbarin New Member

Y'all are to negative. I prefer to see it as. All the other servers are like the freeway sure it will take you where you are going fast and there's a ton of others using the same road. However Vulak is like the back roads sure there's pot holes and such and not many other cars but you can take your time and enjoy the drive without being ran over. Of course there might be a few trees that have fallen across the road that will make u think its impossible to continue on, but there's help to be had if you just ask.
  6. fastboy21 Augur

in other words, lower your expectations and you'll be happy.

bunko.
  7. oisjafoij Augur

how to make a MMORPG into a single player RPG, good job sony!