Voting & Xpac opening question

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by dlovin, Aug 3, 2015.

1. dlovin New Member

Can somebody please explain the voting and expansion roll out for Ragefire & Lockjaw?

I would like to know more details before I stick with a server. I do want to open up Kunark faster but I don't want 3 month expansions.. but I'm not even sure how all this works.

Thank you for your time.
  2. Lifebane Augur

If that's the case, I would certainly roll on Lockjaw. Ragefire will get Kunark faster, but the players on it seem to be more Progression oriented than Time Lock oriented. I think Lockjaw is a pretty safe bet on 6 months for all remaining expansions, and Ragefire is *Likely* to be 3 months on future expansions, but nothing is set in stone.
  3. dlovin New Member

But there is a chance on lockjaw that even when the Kunark vote comes around it could fail?
  4. Kloodge Elder

I have played on both servers and my impression is that Lockjaw has most of the "hit 30 and start a new alt" people.

Kunark being voted in at 6 months is not a given.
  5. taliefer Augur

theres almost 0 chance of kunark failing on either server when the vote comes
  6. Osgz Lorekeeper

7. Steampunk Augur

Yes, it could fail, but it is pretty unlikely. Later expansions would be more likely to fail, but still unlikely.