Voting on Kunark

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by sihpa, May 10, 2015.

1. sihpa Augur

I just noticed you can vote, on the ragefire beta server, to unlock Kunark. The poll ends May 18th; and is open to anyone, within 21 levels of level cap, at a priest of discord by saying "vote".

I asked around in general chat for a bit but no one seemed to know anything about it.

Whats the dealio?

Voted to unlock it btw ;)
  2. JChan Developer

We artificially downed the targets to make sure the polling system is working.
  3. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

Hey JChan, are you going to be playing on Ragefire when it launches? Not that you can say what guild, or character name, of course.
  4. Typucm Elder

Me vote for Kunark, but is it only for beta? Or we vote on Ragefire start at Kunark? :)
  5. Hateseeker Augur

Wow. And here I thought they had seen the light of the poll skewing and had wisely decided to poll the actual people interested in playing Ragefire.
    sihpa likes this.
  6. Fallfyres Augur

---------------------
    I think not. *LoL. Just a part of the Beta being tested. Wait...6 months, then you can vote, *nods.
  7. Fallfyres Augur

---------------------------
    Thanks for squaring the issue away JChan and explaining: this is not a vote currently available but rather a part of the overall Beta Testing for 6 months later after Ragefire goes live!
    Irbax_Smoo likes this.
  8. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

Better to make sure this works now, than find out after three failed votes.
    Irbax_Smoo and Fallfyres like this.
  9. sihpa Augur

Man I was so excited for this server again then read the first reply!

Bummer~ :p
  10. Deadlyne Elder

Durrrr..... Not sure how nobody in general chat knew about it, they have been asking us to help test this system in general for days. What happens in beta, stays in beta.
  11. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Wouldn't hurt to put it in the game MOTD though.
  12. MBear Augur

This actually was in the MOTD. They put it there after the server-wide announcements asking us to vote for Kunark to test it. I couldn't guess why it got removed, though.
    Irbax_Smoo and PathToEternity like this.
  13. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Maybe wiped during one of the server reboots, who knows.

I've been leveling with a few others the hard way, and we are all right around level 30 so can't vote yet anyway :p