Voracity, Avarice and Hypocricy! Where did they go!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by verakis, Dec 18, 2015.

1. verakis New Member

After the last patches I have been in plane of health, demi plane of life and demiplane of decay farming ac augs for days. I have yet to see one of the rare ac augs drop at all. The only rares that are dropping are the rare trash dropped non main slot items. Have these been removed from game at the moment or have they been moved to only crypt of decay and crypt of sul?
  2. Kiillz Augur

Had 2 of each drop in Labors task in Decay.
  3. Axxius Augur

Random drops are random.
  4. verakis New Member

Aye they are random somewhat still, but are they limited to only crypt of decay and sul and their instances? Because they are not dropping in plane of health, demi of life, or demi of decay. Unless someone else can confirm they still are.
  5. Axxius Augur

They are not limited to the crypts. Seen them drop in the non-instanced Sul Vius zones while doing progression quests. Pretty sure they can drop anywhere in TBM.
  6. verakis New Member

Aye they used to drop before the last patches in the zones you are speaking of. I am asking for those who have actually seen the drops after the last patches.
  7. Naugrin Augur

Avarice dropped for us in CoD earlier today.
  8. verakis New Member

Thanks Naugrin for the update. As I am thinking the two crypts and their instances is where I think we will find these augs permanently from here on out.
  9. Kunon Augur

I got Voracity yesterday in static Sul Vius - Decay.
  10. Darkark Augur

Sul Vius - Decay today (on Povar).
  11. Uuvin Augur

As far as I can tell, these 3 augs only drop in static zones. the type 5's only drop in the instances. From all the drops I have seen ( 4 avarice, 1 hypocrisy) and heard of directly from a trusted source ( 2 more avarice,2 more hypocrisy, 1 voracity) - none have been in an instance. All the avarice have been from demi plane of decay or crypt of sul. The hypocrisy , 1 was from crypt of sul and the other 2 from crypt of decay. the single voracity was from crypt of decay.

If I count in all the non-trusted sources, still none came from an instance or in health / life. You can use this information however you like.
  12. Darkark Augur

They drop in Sul Vius Life for sure too -- it's where I got my Avarice. To be fair, I haven't seen one drop there since the patch per the OP's question, but meh, I'm sure they still drop there. As someone else said, random is random ;)
  13. FixShamanPlease Elder

Got Avarice from a Life instance and Voracity from static CoD.
  14. Orbital101 Augur

I got the Avarice to drop off Svea Haire as a extra loot with the Predatory Markings last night, I also got my first Avarice to drop the first time on The Sleepbringer and the Hipocricy from Glorious Cistina PH. Now dont ask me any answers I have none. My friend camped The sleepbringer for a week and never got it to drop again and I camped The High Priestes for the Hipo for about the same without untill I told my self that it must have drop from a name just like it can drop of any trash. I also know someone that looted the Hipo on the Devourer of All with the Condensed Dessicated Bile.

My guess is that its pure luck and that considering that most people clear the minimum to get to the PH if not only PHers//nameds then its more then normal to see them drop off nameds.
  15. Orbital101 Augur

16. Azrael Elder

Got both voracity and avarice last night in CoD. We probably killed about 1500 mobs through the day, but both dropped in quick succession near the end of the night.
  17. Lonye Augur

They're on vacation out of the country til next year. Wait that's just Hypocrisy.
    Silv and Iila like this.
  18. Silv Augur

/post of the year
    Iila likes this.
  19. Evantil Drop Bear Spite Golem

Hypocricy - Drop in static Sul Vius - Decay 1 day ago.
  20. Mintalie Augur

Got Avarice in CoDecay over the weekend.
  21. Koryu Professional Roadkill

40 AC augs

:(
    Triconix likes this.