Vitality question

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Wobat, Mar 31, 2024.

1. Wobat New Member

Why doesn't the level 120 toon in my fellowship have a full vitality bar when she's has (edit: was a typo) been xping for months? Everyone else in the fellowship have been xping and are all capped.
  2. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Sharing turned off is most likely culprit.
  3. Wobat New Member

Opps, typo, she's been sharing for months
  4. Gialana Augur

If she is the one killing or in a group that is killing, she won't fill up her vitality bar. It's still possible for her to gain some vitality while killing if someone else in the fellowship is killing with sharing turned on, but that vitality would be spent very quickly.
    I_Love_My_Bandwidth likes this.
  5. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Vitality is intended for offline players. If the lvl 120 is online and in a combat-enabled zone, no vitality for them.
  6. Zalkk - AB Journeyman

semi true.. if the 120 is in a group with others in the same fellowship they will not gain anything. if they are in a different group from your fellowship members or afk anywhere in no group they will gain vitality
  7. Zipe The Healer

That's not true.

If you have sharing on (aka giver and receiver on) all you need to do is get any kind of exp. If you have Vitality stored; it'll be used on that bunch of exp you just got. If you don't get exp (aka outside of the group doing the killing) you'll get Vitality updates every 15-20mins with the amount of vitality that givers sent to receivers during that period. There is 0 need to be offline or on any kinda special zone.
    Zalkk - AB and Yinla like this.
  8. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Thanks for the tip. It hasn't been my experience but you've gotten me curious to what I was overlooking.