Visage of Death VII will not complete

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Shimmerleaf, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Shimmerleaf Augur

Returning after a couple of years of inactivity. For two days I have been trying to get Visage of Death to work with no success.
    1-I do not have any ranks in Visage of Decay.
    2-I do not have any illusion effects active.
    3-I clicked off all my buffs and clicky effects.
    4-The problem has occurred in Demiplane of Life, Shard's Landing and in Modest Guild Hall.
    5-I have tried to use it both in and out of combat.

Can anyone suggest a solution?

Udeir SK 101 on Bertox
  2. Ravengloome Augur

Check blocked buffs?
  3. shiftie Augur

Are you mounted while trying? The illusion won't work while mounted. So it resets
  4. Shimmerleaf Augur

Thank you both for your help.

I was not mounted.

But I did find Visage of Death I in the blocked buffs. I am at a loss as to how I had used it before without a problem. Perhaps there was a change in the last couple years that now requires to take the illusion to get the buff. Or maybe there was a Visage of Death II or higher.

Thanks again!

Udeir
  5. Ravengloome Augur

Awhile back they changed the buff, What I used to do was block the illusion portion, they've changed it since, and if you had the illusion blocked before it would block the whole shebang now.

IIRC you can still block the illusion, but someone who is more current on SK going ons would have to tell you what Spell ID it is.
  6. Khat_Nip Meow

/blockspell add me 30710

That will block the illusion only which is only that, the illusion. The damage modifier isn't affected.
    30710 is the illusion.
    Iila likes this.