veteran rewards missing?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by nostalgia, Apr 17, 2019.

1. nostalgia Lorekeeper

so after a number of years i made 3 new toons on 3 accounts i have been running for at least 3 years without claiming veteran rewards,the server told me i had to have had the account for at least 1 year my oldest account his 16 years old.
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

How long have the accounts been paid for?
  3. nostalgia Lorekeeper

the main account has over 200 days left i did a yearly sub on it the other 2 are monthly subs.
  4. Duder Augur

I have an account that has been stuck at 289 entitled days for 4+ months
  5. nostalgia Lorekeeper

so they could be broken il try after patch and then il petition,i was able to claim bags and mounts np .
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

It no longer matters if paid or not. Veteran rewards are given to all accounts now. Make sure you have logged out of all accounts to desktop and then log back in one at a time thru the patcher.

Also the count is never right on the head thruout the year since it does a rounding based on previous free time and/or free trials so it can be stuck at that for many months but at the year mark it will correct itself. Mine sticks in the 300's.
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  7. IblisTheMage Augur

Sweet.
  8. Aurastrider Augur

also if you are bypassing the launchpad when you try to claim on a toon it bugs out and wont let you or at least I have had issues and noted other reporting the same issues. Make sure you connect via the launchpad if you intend to claim on a toon. Once claimed you are golden and the toon should be flagged and you can log out and log back in skipping the launcher if that's something you do.
  9. nostalgia Lorekeeper

so i patched and logged on and was able to claim the veteran rewards,thank you for the info
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Glad it worked :D From what I see - logging in thru patcher resolves a lot of issues.