Verify Email

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by NotAMule2, Jul 30, 2021.

1. NotAMule2 New Member

I'm trying to change my old email that I no longer have access to (that I never verified) to a new email.

the verify email after changing never sends to the new email, and when I try and enter a support ticket it asks me to verify my email (which never gets sent).
  2. Nennius Curmudgeon

I might suggest explaining very clearly that and asking that it be escalated. If that doesn't work than you can go to the top of the page and start a conversation with Accendo. I had a problem awhile and the previous back and the previous CR was able to refer the matter and help get it resolved.

I am convinced that there is a mechanism in the petition process that uses some form of AI and issues a canned response at times. Indeed, given the fairly small staff at DPG I would actually be surprised if they didn't have such a system.
  3. NotAMule2 New Member

on daybreak.com in the profile>accountmanagement>Account Info button, the email address listed I don't use or have access to anymore (and it wasn't verified says 'Not verified').

Trying to change it with the 'change email' button doesn't send an email to the 'new' email I want to use,
    trying to click contact support won't let me do anything till I verify the email that doesn't get sent to me.
  4. Nennius Curmudgeon

5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Try creating and using a brand new @gmail.com email address for your EQ account verification.

IF the above fails:

Start a new EQ acccount, create and use a new @gmail.com email address to verify the new account, then use that new account to raise the petition about the account having the problem.
  6. NotAMule2 New Member

I have tried using a new different gmail account to verify doesn't work, I created a new daybreak account use the first email (one I tried to use) and it sends the verify message to it and i can verify the new account. but no luck on changing the email on the old account.

tied a different IP address range (from work) doesn't work
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Okay so as of right now you have a new account with a verified email address?

Raise a petition on that new account about the account with a problem, then a GM can look into it for you. You need help from CS to fix this problem so that's what a petition/ticket will get you.