Velious Vote Please on Lockjaw

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lifetap, Mar 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kittany Augur

I prefer the term bakers dozen thank you very much! :D
    Mezzbunny likes this.
  2. Shivuncle Journeyman

I want to click some Kronos. Please put up the vote.
  3. Ebon Elder

Signed
    Lifetap and Mezzbunny like this.
  4. Clerigal New Member

Or at least a vote so you can see that is the communities want. Simple doesn't hurt you to put a vote in, it only hurts everyone if you don't.... :(
    P00ps0ck likes this.
  5. lennie New Member

join the collective
  6. Werdna New Member

Oh man, this thread is starting to make me question my existence. Am I real? Am I just a bot? Is Darth somehow controlling me while I "work" right now? Is this all a dream? Do bots dream of electric sheep?
    Rhiyannon and Mezzbunny like this.
  7. Darth Augur

Anything to keep us off Ragefire right bro? ;)
    Mezzbunny likes this.
  8. Ebon Elder

You know where the door is bro. Just thought Id lend a hand. ;)
  9. Kefku New Member

Server dying, status critical give us the vote for Velious you fools!
  10. Darth Augur

Vote!!!
    P00ps0ck likes this.
  11. Saglagar Lorekeeper

Yes force the vote, Us folks on Phinny will log in and vote no. Have a nice day.
  12. Darth Augur

Do it!!!!

13. joedirt90 New Member

Save the server, save the world.
  14. Saglagar Lorekeeper

Vote NO
    P00ps0ck likes this.
  15. lennie New Member

Batphoned x3 by the way
  16. Saglagar Lorekeeper

17. Darth Augur

Thanks for the support, I also support voting NO to longer Kunark!
  18. Silinius Augur

As you can see - there are plenty of people with plenty of accounts that want Velious.

While the development team has acknowledged our requests multiple times in the past through more civilized means (in game, via email, via text, via twitter etc.), the decision was made to NOT provide Lockjaw with even the opportunity to vote for early expansions or for even a Velious vote.

Please note that Ragefire was given the opportunity to vote and voted for 6 month unlocks. Lockjaw was NOT given that same opportunity. When Phinigal was opened, a large part of Velious including the more casual guilds and people who didn't want to deal with box crews took leave. Those that remain (3 guilds that actively raid) are stuck doing the same content with 1 (Faceless Insanity) being the only guild that is in VP. The truth is, after 3 months - all of this content is boring, we've lost half the raid force we started with due to bordom but yet we still lock down all of the content because there is so little of it.

After everyone in our guild petitioned in grievance of LJ not getting a chance to vote, we were told by GM Dunbar in replies to each of our petitions to post on the forums as the Devs go there and that his GM team didn't have influence over these decisions. So that's what we've done.

The bottom line is this - we've ASKED in private channels, we've petitioned to show that we are serious about wanting what is BEST for the server. If the people that didn't like contested content, 6 month lockouts and box crews can provide their feedback until they get their own server, why can't we? The answer is simple, because there are mixed messages being sent from the development team.

So Holly Longdale, Russell Shanks or anyone who actually cares about the player base, feel free to reach Silinius, Darth or Yawgmoth to discuss why there is such a disparity and conflict of treatment. You have our email addresses.
  19. lennie New Member

KUNARK KUNARK KUNARK
  20. joedirt90 New Member

It's time to say goodbye to Kunark.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.