Velious regen isnt the only one broken

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Healiez, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Healiez Augur

Our parses raiding today showed our targets had about 20-30k more hp then they should have.

Looks like its not just velious mobs.
  2. Ducreux Augur

Just did instanced Sev/Tal/Gore/VS, didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.
  3. Healiez Augur

I wouldnt have noticed either, if I didnt happen to look at parses from 2 weeks ago, and compare them to the parses from today.
  4. Ducreux Augur

Bolded Today's Kill
    Last 3 Gores - 112k, 137k(multiple CHs), 117k
    Last 3 Sevs - 107k, 105k, 106k
    Last 3 VS - 80k, 70k, 77k
    Last 3 Talendor - 106k, 104k, 109k
  5. darkvixyen73 Augur

Duration on kills for each though?

If you're killing faster regen would be less of a factor.
  6. Ducreux Augur

These cover kills from both full 72 man raids as well as split 30 mans. So some are 30-40s difference.
  7. darkvixyen73 Augur

VS is bound to be funny due to LTs.

Throwing him out because of that - rest of them seemed to creep up besides the Gorenaire with CHs. Less so than Entendre's admittedly - but regen amount would be impacted by speed, which I'm sure your kills are quicker in AoS.

Wish I had some parses to compare. I know I've seen mobs tick up a few times while engaged the past few days that I'd not seen occur previously.
  8. Healiez Augur

main reason it was so apparent tonight is our dps was light for the first two fights. our third target had a much smaller apparent HP increase, but our DPS had gone up almost 30%
  9. Ducreux Augur

You alluded to some parses in the first few posts, can you share them to try and corroborate this?
  10. Machen New Member

We've parsed about 500 hp/tick mana regen increase on most motm mobs since the patch last week. Comparing parses before the patch to parses after the patch, it seems pretty consistent across the board. It's a significant impact on some fights, especially when we're trying to maximize splitting and do events with the minimum possible number. Anything >1-2 minutes and you should see a significant difference in hp before and after, about 5k hp per minute fight length. We've seen basically this same amount of regen on trak, kunark dragons, classic dragons, CT, hate minis to name a few.