Vanity Achievements

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by MaxTheLion, Jun 17, 2019.

1. MaxTheLion Augur

Is there a master list of which sets will actually give Achievement points to everybody, other than trial and error?

I.E. Crate armor seems to give credit for all variants (Plate, Chain, Leather, Cloth) while standard Hero's Forge (Auburn, Ebon, Eternal Grove, etc.) only seem to give credit for your class restricted armor.
  2. Nennius Curmudgeon

Not what you want, but you can look at each characters achievement list for the info. Some of this stuff does seem pretty arbitrary.
  3. MaxTheLion Augur

The problem with the current system is that some of the achievements don't display for anybody until you've obtained them. That's where my issue comes from. As a chain wearing class only chain related achievements will display but putting on a set of leather armor with Winex's Leather ornaments will give me credit. On the other hand, a set of leather with Viridian Hero's Forge will not give me anything. Collecting each set in each armor type just to test if they give credit seems like a huge hassle and not very well thought out. I know there are some hardcore Achievement hunters out there so maybe somebody has some insight.