Cannot Reproduce Vanishing Overseer Quests

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by etv2k, Apr 29, 2022.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Not happening to me, but then I've not bothered with it that much as I don't need any of the rewards. I just do it on occasions maybe once or twice a month when I have nothing better to do.
  2. Janakin Augur

I had one poof on Friday and then reappear on Monday. Not sure which one of these is the one that vanished since I was not really paying attention but as you can see it made it go past the max active amount.
    [IMG]
  3. Nilwean Elder

Lost another today, luckily it was back in the available quests so I could restart it.

My theory always has been: the overseer database fails to save that a new quest has been started; it's not an issue where the query is failing to return all results. The "extra quest" issue is similar: the server fails to save that you claimed a finished quests reward, so the next time it's queried it shows that completed quest again.
  4. Ratalthor Developer

Can anybody affected provide the character you were on when you started the missing quest, which quest it was, and additionally any logs associated?
  5. Scila Augur

Hi there - I haven't had anything go missing in a very long time and my toons were all in the frequent flyer program. I will add tho, I have started leaving all of them for about 1-2 minutes with the Overseer app open before I close it. Not sure if that lets everything register or inconsequential.