[Vaniki] Warrior Epic 1.0 - Dragon Scale Conversion broken

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Draslin, Jun 26, 2022.

1. Draslin Journeyman

It appears that this quest is currently broken on Vaniki: https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=2664

The main NPC, Verrell Cogswin, does not advance dialogue once being handed a water flask. The mob simply repeats "Leave me be, I have a very important meeting to get to and I must conserve what energy I have to finish the trip". Each time a water flask is handed to him, and he does not respond to any future hails.

This quest issue blocks access to the Warrior Epic 1.0 for anyone who is unable to assemble a raid force capable of taking out Severilous, and in Vaniki's current state, three of the four drops required to complete this quest require multi-group raids to obtain the items.

I initially submitted this as CR Ticket 1103879 and was advised to post this here instead.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Is it a flask of water or a pod of water?
  3. GNOME_POWER Augur

He only replies to Warrior.
  4. Draslin Journeyman

Yup. I'm a warrior.
  5. Draslin Journeyman

It's a Water Flask. the client even makes the trumpet quest complete sound for each stack turned in, the npc just doesn't advance dialogue or allow future steps. There's a 0% chance I'm handing this thing a red dragon scale without the quest dialogue working.
  6. Nakoda Lorekeeper

warrior epic is trash for this server anyways just skip it.
  7. GNOME_POWER Augur

I don't know the details because it is operated according to special rules.
    It may be a mistake that he is now appearing in Vaniki.

If the guild doesn't have time to get the green scales for you, I think you can buy them at the bazaar.
  8. Nirreln New Member

This quest has a minimum required level of 51 current max level on Vaniki is 50. Looks like most quest didn't get their levels requirements adjusted.