[Vaniki] Visage of Vaniki does not appear under 'Reach Level 60' Achievement

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Benito, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Benito EQ player since 2001.

This is a bit early but I am excited for the Visage of Vaniki.

Currently (as of July 2022), the Visage of Vaniki does not appear under the 'Reach Level 60' Achievement (Vaniki Progression).

According to Vaniki Server FAQ, Visage of Vaniki will be granted for reaching level 60:

Knowing that fixes and patch cycles can take 1-3 months, I am hoping that a fix or correction (to add Visage of Vaniki) may be included by the time Level 60 unlocks.

Thank you!
    Tropi, Eviara and Barton like this.
  2. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I am also concerned that players who reach level 60 before a possible fix (if required) may bug out and have issues trying to get the achievement later.

In all likelihood, the current achievement is just a placeholder and I am jumping the gun. At the very least I hope this thread serves as a kindly reminder.

Thank you.
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

They have retro added rewards to existing achievements (the bags to previous Hunter achievements that did not have any when they were originally backfilled). They have a way to "repop" the achievement for everyone so the next time you log in it grants the reward.
    Benito likes this.
  4. Benito EQ player since 2001.

5. Benito EQ player since 2001.

The Visage is still missing in the achievement description as of the patch.
  6. Benito EQ player since 2001.

3 August 2022 Update:

Conflicting reports that Visage of Vaniki is not being granted (at least for some).
  7. PatCleric Healer of Aradune

Wondering if there is any knowledge or confirmation if this reward becomes disabled once Vaniki goes to the next level unlock(?) or is it available at any time?